Mornay Vivier is the Managing Director of MetaPerformance and his background is in Engineering (B.Eng. from the University of Pretoria) and Business Administration (HBA from the University of Stellenbosch), Business/Management Consulting, and Business Development – he has over 20 years experience in this field. He was one of the first to be certified as a Senior Consultant by IBM South Africa. He spent a month in La Hulpe Belgium, being trained in consulting practices upon which he was required to complete a dissertation to be certified as a Senior Consultant. While with IBM he was responsible for two major competencies namely Business Process Engineering and Strategy Consulting.
After leaving IBM he was a partner in a small Consulting firm. He started driving MetaPerformance actively at the end of 2005.
MetaPerformance has built a strong track record , having met and engaged with numerous senior business leaders .
Besides his formal qualifications Mornay has completed numerous courses, including:
- Business Transformation Training in LaHulpe, Belgium, while employed by the IBM Consulting Group.
- A coaching course through The MetaSkills Institute for Neuro-Semantics.
- Senior Management Development Programme (SMDP).
- Introduction to Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) – presented by Gartner IT Project Management Core Capabilities course via Dimension Data with an organisation called Project Management Partners.
- Negotiation skills.
- Total Quality Management
- Business presentation skills.
- Proudfoot Quality Education System
Alok is a Business Management graduate (MBA), and is possibly the only professional in South Africa to possess a combination of niche and extraordinary skills in the international best practice frameworks and disciplines of Information Technology & Software Engineering on CMMI, TSP, ITIL, Six Sigma, PMP and ISO 9001-2000. Some of these world class credentials include:
- CMMI Institute, USA Certified CMMI Best Practice SCAMPI Lead Appraiser for Capability Maturity Model (CMMI).
- CMMI Institute, USA Certified CMMI Best Practice Instructor for Development, Services and Acquisition practices.
- Certified PMP (Project Management Professional) from the premier global project management best practice Project Management Institute (PMI, USA)
- Certified Professional holding the premium IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) V 3 Expert qualification.
- Holder of the prestigious IT Service Manager certification from EXIN, Netherlands.
- Certified Internal Auditor for ISO 9001-2000 model
- A trained Coach in Team Software Process (TSP) methodology by Software Engineering Institute (SEI), USA. TSP is a world class best practice agile methodology that helps to improve the quality of software design and code through reduction of defects.
- Qualified Coach accredited by South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA)
Alok is an expert strategist and has helped senior management to develop and implement cross functional business and process improvement opportunities. These encompass gap analysis, process definition, mapping, engineering/re-engineering, analysis, design & measurements and benchmarking. Alok has also been a part of the core teams responsible for implementing CMMI, Six Sigma, PSP & TSP and PCMM frameworks.
Alok is a skilled and experienced in leading initiatives to bridge gaps between strategy and technology implementation groups. He has also published and presented papers at various national and international conferences.
Andrew Greeff is currently a Senior Business Analyst at MetaPerformance.
Andrew is a qualified Industrial Engineer (B.Eng Industrial) with more than 16 years of national and international experience in Business Analysis and Management Consulting. He has a deep understanding of technology, process design and the organisational change required for successful project implementations.
At the start of his career he gained a strong analytical background through the development of production and business process simulation models in the Consumer Packed Goods and Automotive Industries. Andrew also gained valuable experience and training as a Management Consultant at the IBM Consulting Group.
Andrew then moved on to the selling and implementation Supply Chain Management software for Manugistics South Africa, i2 Technologies in the UK, Germany and South Africa.
He gained international training and experience in understanding value based selling and systems architecture – specifically integrating Advanced Planning Software (APS) with ERP systems (SAP and Oracle/JDE).
Projects Andrew lead or participated in include; the development of an Sales and Operation Planning (S&OP) solution for British American Tobacco (BAT), Supply Chain Planning for Heinz Foods (UK) and Lego (UK). Lead the development of a Supply Chain Planning (SCP) Centre of Excellence for PwC.
Lead the development of all major CPG accounts in South Africa including, Demand and Supply Planning for Unilever South Africa and Distribution Planning for Amalgamated Beverage Industries (ABI).
Andrew then joined Jumpoint Consulting where he fulfilled the role as Business Analyst and Consulting Manager – responsible for the S&OP Solution Offering. Other responsibilities included Engagement Management and Business Development. During this time his career focused on process and organisational analysis and design. This included the development of guiding Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s), roles and responsibilities and change management.
Andrew was appointed as a Business Analyst to the Nampak Central team – responsible for group solution design and roll-out. With a clear understanding of business information systems (BI/BIS) and processes, Andrew was offered the position of Supply Chain Manager at Bevcan – a Nampak subsidiary.