After completing this course the delegate will be able to:
- Develop a Computer Systems Design that meets the Business Requirements
- Develop a design that’s more maintainable
- Produce a design that’s capable of being tailored to your process environment using any computer language, computer hardware, or database management system.
- Smooth the bridge between analysis and design (i.e. deriving solutions from requirements)
- Derive a quality design based on a comprehensive method, based on business needs rather than gut feel
- Develop a design that views the entire process from stimulus to response (an Event).
Each delegate will receive:
- Training Material Hand-out
- Examples of how a bad design leads to bad (difficult and expensive) systems.
- Certificate of Completion