MetaPerformance Business Turnaround Consulting
Business Has Changed. Now What?
If you’re like most business owners, you’ve sacrificed a lot for your company: worked long hours, juggled payroll and vendors, and missed family events. Until recently, the business did okay and provided you a nice income.
Today, things have changed. The past few years have been tumultuous for the business and financial markets. The “Great Recession” in 2008/9 brought with its considerable contraction and upheaval for many companies. An improving economy has posed its own challenges as efforts to shed excess capacity and deliver have left many business owners unable to meet rising demand. You certainly didn’t plan for this to happen, but your business is struggling… and the pressure is mounting.
What’s the answer? A Business Turnaround.
A guided turnaround works well for business owners who realize that trying something different is better than continuing the present course and risking the life of their business.
Before reaching out for professional help, you naturally have questions, such as:
- What exactly is involved in a business turnaround?
- What about my reputation in the community?
- Is there a proven turnaround strategy I can rely on?
We’re passionate about helping you maximize and solve your financial opportunities and challenges, at an affordable cost and in an empathetic manner. Our business is your business and we are dedicated to working with owners to develop a specific turnaround plan to get you back on the right track.
The Business Turnaround Process
A guide to accomplish this is the Turnaround Roadmap. Our experiences are based on our decades of experience managing business workouts through tough times and helping owners revitalize their companies.
The Business Turnaround Roadmap is particularly effective for business owners who have the following characteristics:
- A strong work ethic and the will to succeed;
- Maturity to know their company needs something other than more money to heal itself and stay healthy; and
- Manage a business with annual revenue of R10 Million to R100 Million.
- Business Turnaround & Crisis Management Services
- Assessments of problems and development of corrective workout plans
- Business turnaround and planning
- Business model validation
- Revenue and margin optimization
- Financial modelling and projections
- Cost reductions and downsizing/rightsizing
- Negotiations with lenders, creditors and customers
- Refinancing and capital acquisition
- Performance Improvement
- Operational assessments
- Industry positioning
- Marketing plans and margin improvement
- Integration and streamlining
- Productivity improvements
- Product line rationalization
- Cost accounting margin validation
- Business model refinement
How Does the Business Turnaround Process Work?
When you hire us as your turnaround consultant, we will develop a custom turnaround plan for your business and help you implement it:
First, we will stabilize your cash flow so we can calm things down with your lenders and creditors.
Second, we will conduct a series of tests to diagnose your business problems. Based on the results, we’ll recommend solutions, prepare a cash forecast, and develop a written turnaround plan for your company. We have the ability to not only analyze financials but also the operations of the business.
Third, we will prepare a series of action items and help you implement them as you guide the turnaround to a successful conclusion.
Our turnaround assessments can typically be completed in approximately one month. In difficult cases, additional time may be required.
Business Turnaround Experience Matters
If you were looking for a medical specialist to treat a life-threatening condition, you’d naturally want one who knows what he’s doing. We’ve been doing turnarounds for a long time and have the expertise and industry credentials to prove it. A long list of clients have successfully turned their companies around and regained their profitability. It’s a reasonable bet you can, too.