Business Analysis is at the heart of what we do. Our approach is centered around understanding each client’s unique business requirements and objectives. We analyse an organisation from various aspects including the Structure, Processes, enabling Technologies, Skills, Shared Values, and Staffing / Capacity
- MetaPerformance has been tremendously successful at Alexander Forbes over many years on various engagements from Reengineering many processes to changing parts of the operating model through a Digital Experience Platform.
- We’ve also modeled and reengineered 90% of the business of Mutual & Federal (now Old Mutual Insure)
- We’ve been involved in Process Engineering and Business Analysis exercises at Standard Bank , Momentum, ABSA
- We were involved in an Agile development project (as Business Analysts) at Nedbank CIB
- We were involved in Strategy development with Sanlam Private Wealth
- We’ve done extensive work (mostly as Business Analysts) for many years with AngloAmerican. We’ve also worked on various projects for Sasol
- Other clients for whom we’ve done various Business Analysis work include the SABS, Rhodes Food Group, PEP, Medscheme, Altron
- We’re currently involved in an Agile development project (as Business Analysts) at Hollard Group Risk and Tiger Brands
Alexander Forbes achieved the following significant improvements:
- Volume throughput (30% additional capacity created in the process)
- 24% reduction in Turn Around Times
- Risk Reduction – more accurate measures of estimates and a reduction in customer complaints
- Rejected Claims Count – improved claim rejections of 7.5%
- Bottom-line savings amounting to millions of Rands
Discover what benefits MetaPerformance holds for you and how we can create breakthroughs and massive gains.
- If you’re interested in improving your Operational Efficiencies we’d like to talk to you about our Business Analysis competence
- Our promise to clients
- Increased sales (profitable revenue) – by following our approach your revenue & margins will increase & you’ll be able to better leverage the use of your time.
- Bottom-line improvements through productivity gains.