After completing this module the delegate will be able to:
- Understand the concepts of a Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Understand the phases and deliverables within the SDLC
- Understand the difference between the Business Requirement, Functional Specification and Technical Specification
- Understand various modelling techniques and know where best to apply them including UML, DFD, ERD, Flow Charting and many others.
- Identify end-to-end processes from stimulus to response (Organisational Events)
- Separate design issues from business issues
- Understand what a repository is and why it is important.
- Ability to model the ‘as is’ design.
- Understand what ‘analysis paralysis’ is and how to ensure it doesn’t set in.
- Understand the concepts of Business Process Analysis
Each delegate will receive:
- Training Material Hand-out
- A case study example of the deliverables required from the analysis effort.
- Certificate of Completion