Through our Business Analysis as a Service (BAaas) offering we provide skilled Business Analysts and Solution Architects.
Interested in this service? Request a callback from one of our friendly consultants…
as a Service (BAaaS.)
Our Business Analysis as a Service (BAaaS) offering removes the need for our clients to hire full-time employees, eliminating expensive onboarding, equipment acquisition and provisioning & support. We provide Business Analysis services, skilled Business Analysts and Solution Architects to the market who can clearly, crisply and comprehensively identify business needs and determine innovative and future proof solutions.
Our Value Proposition
The MetaPerformance Business Analysis-as-a-Services (BAaaS) model is akin to the Software as a Service (SaaS) model for the following reasons:
- Our clients can procure our services (highly skilled and experienced BAs) on a monthly pay-as-you-go model at an hourly rate or fixed cost.
- Our BAaaS offerings can be terminated at any time (with a two week’s notice period).
- Our services offer high vertical scalability, which gives you the option to access more, or fewer, services on-demand.
- Our clients can rely on MetaPerformance to perform “skills updates” through our after-hours training, further reducing the cost burden. We continuously upskill our BAs with best practice techniques and know-how.
We follow either an Agile or Waterfall approach to defining requirements, depending on the need of our clients. In both approaches we follow a Customer-Centric Design towards developing Business Requirements.
We’ll identify your product requirements (desired functionalities), we’ll develop Business- and System Requirements Specifications, wireframes and UI mock-ups. Our outsourced Business Analyst will form part of your project team and help you to understand what you really need, ensuring that the project and development team are continually aligned.
Our Promise To You
Our Business Analysts will use several techniques that fit in with the Agile and SCRUM methodologies:
- Gather, analyse and document the requirements (our BAs are IIBA accredited, i.e., certified business analysis professionals)
- Assist in determining the business objectives of the project
- Create visual requirements models
- Transition knowledge to the development- and QA teams
We follow a Customer-Centric Design towards developing Business Requirements. Our approach results in delighted customers. Through our extensive knowledge of the various industries and technologies we’ve learned what it means to immerse oneself in the day-to-day lives of customers – we’ve spent thousands of hours on various projects to truly understand customer needs and wants. Deep customer understanding is at the heart of your success. Our approach is rooted in a desire to meet user needs in a way that creates value for both you and the customer.
The vast majority of business systems deal with the data, processing and control issues and forms part of the Requirements Analysis. The MetaPerformance Business Analysts are able to analyse and model the data processing logic (how the information flows, is processed and stored). Typically the most common methods our BAs use are:
- Process Analysis
- Information Analysis
- Object Orientated Methods