Business Analysis is at the heart of what we do. Our approach is centered around understanding each client’s unique business requirements and objectives. We analyse an organisation from various aspects including the Structure, Processes, enabling Technologies, Skills, Shared Values, and Staffing / Capacity
- Our company, MetaPerformance, has been tremendously successful at Alexander Forbes Risk Services (now called Marsh) in Reengineering their Claims Processing division .
- We’ve also recently modeled the complete business of Mutual & Federal (modeled 90% of their processes)
- We’re currently involved in Process Engineering and Business Analysis exercises at both Standard Bank , Momentum and ABSA
Alexander Forbes achieved the following significant improvements:
- Volume throughput (30% additional capacity created in the process)
- 24% reduction in Turn Around Times
- Risk Reduction – more accurate measures of estimates and a reduction in customer complaints
- Rejected Claims Count – improved claim rejections of 7.5%
- Bottom-line savings amounting to millions of Rands
Discover what benefits MetaPerformance holds for you and how we can create breakthroughs and massive gains.
- If you’re interested in improving your Operational Efficiencies we’d like to talk to you about our Business Process Reengineering (BPR) competence
Our promise to clients
- Increased sales (profitable revenue) – by following our approach your revenue & margins will increase & you'll be able to better leverage the use of your time.
- Bottom-line improvements through productivity gains.